Saturday, March 6, 2010

Life

I realize I haven't mentioned much about the current events in my life...
I'm currently of jr. standing as a Criminal Justice Major/no minor at Southern Utah University although this is actually only my second year. I'm hoping to get an internship with Cedar City Police Department this summer, making it possible for me to graduate next May with at least two of my really good friends. After graduation, I'm not quite sure what I will do. I'm currently between the options of applying at any and all Police Departments and Police Academies that sound good to me or going on a mission. That's right, a mission, hard to believe I'm sure.
The funny thing is, yesterday I was thinking there's no way I'll be able to go on a mission because I have to pay off schooling and I will be unable to get residency for next year so I'm ringing up a large amount of debt. Then I was talking to a co-worker last night and apparently there is a way I'll be able to put off paying back my loans until after a mission, so I may go on one after all, but I still have a year to decide so I guess we'll see what happens. As for now, I think that's about all.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment