Tuesday, June 21, 2011

España, tercera post

Haha, gotta love my Spanglish.
Anywho, I´m loving Spain more and more, I wont lie. I´m in love with this place! It´s so alive, with and without the people. It has a beat of it´s own under the life of the people in the cities. I believe this is most true of Ronda, where I got to visit this last Sunday. The view was spectacular and it´s definitely in the top for my favorite place of all the places I´ve gone and things I´ve seen here. Anywho, let´s do this in a better order of what´s been goin on rather than having me just jump around a lot...

Last time I wrote was the Friday before we went to Sevilla. That was also the very sad day I ended up accidentally dropping my camera and therefore breaking it in a way since the button mean to be used to take pics popped off and disappeared so, sadly, that camera can no longer be used while I´m here. I´m really hopìng it can be fixed when I get it back to the states. It also happened to be about the time I got really ridiculously homesick, which lasted for about a week and now I´m really really happy here again. It didn´t help that I was spending all of my time alone that I wasn´t in classes or on group assigned trips. I really hit the point that I just wanted to go home on the next flight out of here... Luckily, as the phrase goes, "this too must pass" and it includes both the good and bad. That Friday I had the luxury of going to see the beauty of the area around the Alhambra. Sure, I was on my own here but that doesn´t stop me from appreciating and enjoying the beauty that is the area of the Alhambra. This area also includes the Palace of Carlos V (quinto in Spanish), which seemed pretty cool. I´m not sure if I saw all of it, but it truly was beautiful, I can see why they´d live in that area with that amazing view and the beauty all around it, especially if it looked back then anything like it does now. After I dropped my camera I pretty much called it a night though, getting a good ice cream cone and headed home.
That Saturday I spent most of the day alone. That morning I went out with my friends to the Federico García Lorca park which is BEAUTIFUL as well!

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment