Sunday, May 5, 2013
3/24/13
Jiating!
Golly willakers! This week was truly a week of miracles!!! I feel like Heavenly Father has blessed me so much in one little week! We got 3 new investigators this week (off the top of my head that I met), which is incredible! But it's also been in the little things that I've seen it this week. Things in Taiwan are so different than I expected but I love it. I love the people here, they're so vibrant and the members have such a love for the missionaries I've never seen anywhere else. My trainer also has such a love for me, the people we work with, and especially for this work. It's been incredible to watch! Sadly, I don't have a whole lot of time to write so I will have to try to really super fast write about my miracles.
Saturday was our biggest day for miracles and set me on fire for this work! We got 2 new investigators that day alone! One especially seemed so open to the gospel! She committed to read the Book of Mormon and pray and this is just when we contacted her in the street! She also said she'd come to church, though we didn't see her :( She was just so happy and seemed so ready to hear this gospel. It was also so incredible to watch as my trainer contacted her, and it's all from her following the promptings of the spirit because she told me on the bus, "I want to talk to her" so we got off at the same stop as one lady, since she got off right after, and ran after her and we talked to her! It was amazing!
Anyway, sorry, my letter to President took a lot of time so I'm pretty much out. I love you and hope all is still well at home!
Wo ai nimen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment