Sunday, March 9, 2014

1/5/14

This week was a good week. As I told my district leader last night, it's not improving much in the area of numbers and maybe nothing absolutely fantastic has happened in the eyes of others, but being that I've lived in and was part of it, it was a good week. This week we had miracles of people actually approaching us themselves. On Saturday we were contacting a guy with his daughter when a waiguoren walked up and asked "Do you speak English?" "Are you members of a church or organization or something?" We told him we were missionaries and gave him one of the restoration tracts in English to which he responded "thank you." and just walked off. I don't know why he did it but it was really awesome. Then, later on that same day, we were out finding and another lady walked up and asked where our church was and when we met. Not even an hour later, our phone rang and it was someone wanting to know what time church started and to get the address again. Such an incredible experience. As far as I know, nothing came of it. I didn't see any of them at church but seeds are being planted in miraculous ways! I will forever be grateful for the days that happens! We also had a miracle of a new investigator this week! We met her at the end of last transfer but she finally set up and said we could go back to visit this week! So exciting! The famine is over and we're going to keep working to finding new investigators! Life is good as a missionary :)

Really, life is just the normal lately. So I guess that's it for the week. hope all is well in your neck of the woods!
Wo ai nimen!
Sister Thomsen

No comments:

Post a Comment